Old November 28th 04, 08:39 PM
dave

>From: "Woodchuck" XX
>
>You got a short.
>
>"Daniel Lynes" > wrote in message
>> Hello. I am just wondering if anyone knows what the correct fuse size is
>> for the backup lights on a 1995 Golf GTi? The fuse that was in there was
>> a 15w; however, every time I try to replace it, it blows as soon as I turn
>> the key to the 'On' position. The fuse panel cover neglects to mention
>> what size the fuses should be. If it is the right fuse size, then I know
>> I will have to check for a short in the wiring system.
>>
>> Thank you for your reply.

Yep I agree............you got a short! :-)
And it probably isn't the reverse lights, unless your shifter is in reverse
when you turn your ign on.
What else is not functioning, any lights, cigarette lighter or ???

later,
dave
Reminder........
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way,
when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them, and you have their
shoes. Frieda Norris