Old January 5th 05, 04:51 AM
Tom

Tony, you are absolutely right. I took the car into the shop and the fan
motor needs to be replaced. You were also right about the time. Their
estimate is 4 hours. Lots of bucks for a fan, but I don't have the
wherewithal to do it myself and Minnesota is too cold to go without a heater
fan.

Thanks,
Tom