Old January 2nd 07, 11:47 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Andre Warringa

Default getting out of sim auto racing

On Tue, 02 Jan 2007 23:16:44 GMT, Albert Ross > wrote:

>It more permanent with me, just can't get back into it. I just have the
>feeling that I've been there and done that so it's time to move on.

Ofcourse after spending a lot of time on simracing the thrill gets
less and less. I stopped simracing for a while because my former pc
couldn't handle the newer sims. Now that I've 'discover' rFactor and
the mods I'm getting huge enjoyment again from sim-racing.

Besides that I now drive with the G25, manual clutch and using the
H-shifter. It's like learning to drive all over again. Heel/toe is
HARD

Cheers
Andre