Old March 27th 06, 04:35 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Default DXTweak2 fixes GTL/GTR Sidewinder Controller problem

"Sting32" > wrote in message
t...

> You are pretty much wrong about what games do seperate pedals. even

nascar > racing 2 did seperate pedals. you would have isues (I did)
mocrosoft games,
> like MTM 1&2 MCM, midtown etc.... the

No, I wasn't talking about which games did separate pedals, I was refering
to which games would not do separate pedals with the USB Sidewinder. I
never had any problmes with separate pedals on any of the sims that
supported it when using my old highly modified TM wheel. That system used a
special PDPI gameport adapter board and worked great. It was only after I
switched to the Sidewinder did the problems start.

-Tony-