Old March 21st 06, 11:15 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Default DXTweak2 fixes GTL/GTR Sidewinder Controller problem

I'm posting this in case somebody looks here for a solution to this problem.
After installing the GTR mod I never could get my Microsoft Sidewinder to
work with separate wheel and pedal axis. When set to "combined" it was
fine. GT Legends would not work with separate pedals either. For some
reason GPL worked fine with separate wheel/pedals. A search of the problem
turned up the DXTweak2 program that I got at
http://www.wingmanteam.com/latest_so...DX%20Tweak%202
This fixed it easily. Works great.

-Tony-