Old July 18th 12, 04:26 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Chris D'Agnolo[_2_]

Default Laguna Seca...

"Alan Baker" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> "BK" > wrote:
>
>> Does the school do the taping for you? Wish they'd had that when I went.

> They have an outside contractor who offers it as an extra for like $200.
> For that, you get a lot of professional quality photos and a session of
> lapping. For another $60, they'll do another lapping session.
>
> Not cheap, but I'm glad I went for it.
>
>> Good times, eh?

> "More fun than humans are meant to have!".
>
> ;-)

Alan, Great stuff! Congrats! I got to take my Miata out on Laguna Seca for
the 20th anniversary of the Miata event which was huge fun but, these cars
would be a whole other thing! I'm confused on the pricing. Can you explain a
bit more specifically? $200 extra just for the photography?

Thanks for posting the link!
Chris
99BBB