Old June 29th 12, 10:23 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Alan Baker

Default Laguna Seca...

In article >,
"BK" > wrote:

> Does the school do the taping for you? Wish they'd had that when I went.

They have an outside contractor who offers it as an extra for like $200.
For that, you get a lot of professional quality photos and a session of
lapping. For another $60, they'll do another lapping session.

Not cheap, but I'm glad I went for it.

> Good times, eh?

"More fun than humans are meant to have!".

;-)