Old July 23rd 09, 11:47 PM posted to alt.autos.audi
Audi3.6

Default '90 V8 Quattro heater fan mostly not working

I also have a 90 V8 quattro. The fan works but the heat control is
unregulated. It's trying to find the median range but it either cycles
too cold and then too hot. I believe it may be the sensor by fan in the
dash that draws in cabin air past the sensor. I replced the instrument
cluster bulbs and had to remove the dash. I believe I may have disturbed
the sensor that controls the regulation of the electronic module. Anyone
have other ideas?

--
Audi3.6
Audi3.6's Profile: http://www.audiforum.ca/member.php?userid=11212