Old March 9th 08, 05:47 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

Default Honda Civic 1999, P0135, Oxygen Sensor Change, D16Y7 --- TheStory ....

Excellent, the planars reach light off temperature much faster, uses
less heater energy, and are more resistant to contamination because of
the planar design:

http://www.boschautoparts.com/Produc...s/PlanarO2.htm

I don't see any advantage in Denso. I'd stay away from them.