Old January 28th 08, 05:38 PM posted to alt.autos.audi
mike[_24_]

Default Audi A4 "left dipped headlight" problem

On Jan 28, 12:04 am, "Pete" > wrote:
> "mike" wrote
>
> > My Audi dealer said that Audi knows about this problem but doesn't
> > know how to fix it

> They don't know how to fix it? So how are they treating this issue?
> Are they giving everyone a new car instead, since the car is under
> warranty and they're supposed to fix it?
>
> Are these xenon headlights? If so, and if it's not the bulb, then maybe
> it's the ballast?
>
> Cheers,
> Pete

The Audi is still under warranty. The headlight is the self-leveling,
self-adjusting kind.

My Audi dealer called and said they are going to re-flash the
headlight. Hope it works this time. In the past, they have re-
flashed it once and changed the bulb once. But the problem is still
there.

.... Mike

P.S. This is disappointing. Other than a few annoying things, the
Audi is such a nice car, particularly in Winter.