Old May 2nd 11, 01:46 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Dillon Pyron[_2_]

Default 2005 Honda Odyssey Door Lock Issue

Thus spake Tegger > :

>Sempai > wrote in :
>

>> Heh, heh, that's some chicken dance!
>>
>> I bet it's nore likely to work if you hold the terminals together with
>> your left hand while wearing a Michael Jackson glove and patting the
>> top of your head with your right hand-- all the while whistling
>> Dixie...
>>

>The sad part is, it's going to get even worse over the years, as more and
>more body functions are computerized.

If I were having a kid about now, I'd be concerned. Imagine how hard
it would be to pee if the wrong computer failed. :-)

(Warning: English in use, do not expect clarity)
--

- dillon I am not invalid

An object's desireability to a dog is directly
proportional to its desireability to another dog.