Old May 6th 05, 11:19 PM
Omega X

Dave wrote:
> In article >, "Jeremy Reaban" > wrote:
>

>>It's too bad an American developed driving game has so few American
>>cars...
>>
>>Frankly, I am getting sick to death of Skylines and such. At least it
>>has some European cars that aren't found in most other games. But no
>>Australian.

> Agreed on all points. At least it moves the bias somewhat. I can
> see why GT is biased towards Japanese cars. With the current
> popularity of these cars (in no small part driven by GT), I guess
> MS figured they had to follow. The easy way out and I wish they
> were more balanced or even biased towards non-Japanese cars.

Biased? How so? That game plenty European cars and American cars. Maybe
it was easier for them to get licenses for the Japanese cars than the
other companies. Plus Japanese cars like Honda and Toyota aren't so
"Japanese" anymore. Honda alone has about 6 plants here in America with
one being in Canada. I don't even want to know how many Toyota has here
because I know its a lot.