Old September 16th 15, 02:19 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Spanks

Default INCOMING - Picked up some Speedline Magnesium Saleen rims for my 2000 Explorer Limited

> Spanks wrote:
> As I wrote in another post, I am in the middle of several upgrades

to my White Pearl 2000 Ford Explorer Limited. I picked up a set of
restored pristine Speedline 1908 Rims (18" X 8.5" with the
10mm Offset required by the Explorer) which were originally installed
on a Saleen XP8 Ford Explorer. The rims have been restored and
professionally powder coated by an outfit out in Southern California
and I''m looking to install them on my truck sometime within the next
couple weeks.

> The tires originally installed on the rims were the Pirelli

Scorpion S/T in 255/55R18 109H - which is no longer made by Pirelli.
I decided to go ahead and try the Pirelli Scorpion Verde All Season
Plus tires in 255/55R18 109H or 109V (haven't decided yet) This tire
looks as it might be better than the Scorpion S/T - I'll update here
my thoughts later on.

> Some photos below

Updated photos posted he

http://www.jlaforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=347805529