Old April 5th 11, 06:59 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
jelloshooter69

Default I was trying not to expect too much from rF2, but...

i am excited for sure. vintage stock cars sounded great. I guess tsf
will cover modern stock car racing with their program too. rf just is
not suited well for them, vhr 2011 is ok and is miles ahead of sce
2011 in graphics and content and a whole lot less bugs and framerate
issues. also wish they had better tracks and graphics for them there
is no good oval modders. looking forward to all the new rf2 softwares
to come out.