Old August 19th 10, 04:00 AM posted to alt.autos.audi
TonyJ[_3_]

Default Audi A6 (V6) 1995 Headlight Problem.

Search Google for your model and" headlight relay". There is one or or
possibly two that is activated by the low amperage light switch on the
steering column. The fuse is between the relay and the light for safety
but the actual power switching is done with relays to handle the current
draw.

I am not sure where they are located on your car but I would look either
in the fuse relay box in front of the windshield (probably under a
plastic shield) or under the dash on the driver's side (if you drive a
left hand drive car). You might also find relays in the drivers side
kick panel.

TonyJ