Old November 21st 07, 09:29 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
HEMI-Powered[_2_]

Default Yep, its time to move on.

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III added these comments in the current
discussion du jour ...

#5, wrong also, COWARD! My neighbor, who really lives where you
think I do has been getting all of your "intelligence". He has a
very friendly, very warm reception planned for you, nancy, and
the best of the senile, gene-defective hughes family, so please,
pretty please, leave the beaches of kalyfornia and come visit me
- where you think I live. you're wrong, but you're way to stupid
to admit it.

http://www.billhughes.com/

--
HP, aka Jerry

"Never complain, never explain" - Henry Ford II