Old November 21st 07, 12:03 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_8648_]

Default Yep, its time to move on.

There you go again, the little jealous coward, gerald howard the COWARD
Rivers 61 5612 Martell Dr., Troy, Michigan 48085-3159 (248) 828-7693
pcp02841857pcs.roylok01.mi.comcast.net 68.85.144.108
who's only way to get attention is to make a fool of it's self over my
documents (honorable discharge DD214) possessions, successes, manliness and
super Southern California surfing body. With this goat obsession/fetish you
have with your queer buddies. Like when the other kids laughed at your
attempt to use foul language in elementary school play grounds, but it's
just gibberish. Too senile to remember what he last wrote. Like a little rat
dog, Mexican Chihuahua barking it's rabid head off, me too, me too.
You're so.... stupid as to not recognize 24wimp using another name and
remailer????????
I can't believe just how jealous you are of me, my family and wealth.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/