Old December 11th 17, 10:02 AM posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech,alt.windows7.general
Frank S[_2_]

Default Is there a database online for the number of shop hours a car repair should take?

In >,
pjp said:

> I'd be surprised if any such page exists that would/could remain valid
> for entire country. Too much "local" pressures etc.

A job takes the same amount of time in every part of the country.

I'm seeking what is hard to find - which is why I asked.
1. It's a source of TIME (not money!) time for each job
2. It's online

I know the paper books exist. It's what shops use to look the time up.
Then they simply charge the time by their shop rate.

It may not exist online - but what I'm asking for is the time.

I just want the flat rate time. Online. If it exists.