Old November 18th 10, 10:20 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Rocky

Default Bush and Cheney are traitors and war criminals

"Matthew Russotto" > wrote in message
news
> In article >,
> Rocky > wrote:
>>
>>Things I remember from watching TV on 9-11-01 we
>>1. The jet that hit the South Tower did not look like a passenger jet.
>>The
>>bottom of the jet was wrong and it lacked windows. That is supported by:
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huK0MAb0Xa4

> It was a Boeing 767. The lack of windows on the bottom is no
> surprise, as the windows are on the top. The "extra piece of
> equipment" is part of the plane, and can be seen in plenty of Google
> image searches which show the bottom of a 767.
>
> http://www.911review.com/errors/phantom/st_plane.html

HA HA HA HA HA That whole site is a crock of **** because the Twin Towers
did not pancake as proven by what was left of them. The Twin Towers
disintegrated before they ever hit the ground so there was not enough weight
for pancaking. Don't forget there was 4 inches of ash all over New York and
that was the remains of the Twin Towers.

And there were plenty of witnesses that claimed it was not an American
Airlines that hit the South Tower. BTW two of the planes that were supposed
to have been destroyed on September 11th, Flight 11 and Flight 77 are still
operational and were not even scheduled to fly on September 11, 2001.

>>2. When the two towers disintegrated they looked like controlled
>>demolitions with the blast at the floor level starting from the top down
>>instead of the bottom up. And by starting at the top down the
>>perpetrators
>>could easily draw attention to where the two jets hit much like you would
>>do
>>in a magic trick.
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUIYG4HKoiE

> Your video actually shows demolitions happening from the bottom or all
> at once. The south tower indeed starts to fall from somewhere near
> the top, down -- just as you'd expect if the shock load from the
> floors above collapsed each floor in turn. With a quick search I didn't
> find a video showing the collapse starting, as the smoke obscured the
> upper floors.

In one of the videos of the Twin Towers it shows the controlled demolition
going up 11 flights first just like it does in a normal controlled
demolition.

Rocky