Old November 4th 10, 11:40 AM posted to alt.autos.audi
D. LaCourse

Default Audi Reliability Unacceptable by US Standards

On 2010-11-04 06:40:55 -0400, "David" > said:

"would you not
agree that distractions should be kept to a minimum as the volume of traffic
increases ? More buttons, more adjustments on the fly, less concentration on
the task in hand ?"

Most definately. One of the prime suspects of such distractions is gps
systems, either built-in or added. I was riding with my wife a couple
of days ago when she decided to program something on the gps. Bad
practice.

Be well.

Dave