Old June 16th 07, 12:58 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Kruse

Default PICS - 2008 Ford Bullitt Mustang

On Jun 15, 2:50 pm, wrote:

> BUT yest the car rocked. and the car chase.

Not to knock the mustang or the movie here, (I'd view it again in a
second) but I recall an interview with some of the
people who set up both cars and in all the filming, the charger (or
chargers if they used several) held up real well and were a dream on
the set while the mustang or I believe mustangs had to be beefed up
and as far as holding up during filming, were a real POS. However,
maybe the interview was biased, who knows?

But yea, the car in the movie rocked. Seems to me though that they
really screwed up with the sound effects. If I recall, the charger had
an automatic, but the sound effects were from a manual tranny,
correct? Or am I dreaming?