Old March 2nd 07, 01:53 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
Dave[_15_]

Default South Dakota to impose total alcohol prohibition on anyone convicted of drunk driving.

"Old Wolf" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On Mar 2, 6:38 am, (Brent P) wrote:
> > That's the least of the problems... my initial comment was going to be a
> > remark such as: 'wait until they get around to trans-fats'

> That's completely different; driving drunk means you are a threat
> to other peoples' lives; eating trans fats (according to the current
> pop nutrition) makes you a threat only to yourself.

Not according to the Department of Transportation!!! If you ever have to
pass a DOT physical, you will understand it's not so far-fetched to think
that trans-fats are NEXT, after alcohol, testing twice daily. -Dave