Old March 1st 07, 08:14 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

Default South Dakota to impose total alcohol prohibition on anyone convicted of drunk driving.

(Brent P) wrote in
:

http://www.thenewspaper.com/news/16/1630.asp

> "South Dakota Mandates Daily Breathalyzer Testing
> South Dakota to impose total alcohol prohibition on anyone convicted of
> drunk driving.
>
> Attorney General Larry LongThe South Dakota state legislature last week
> approved a statewide program that imposes a complete alcohol prohibition
> on those convicted of driving under the influence (DUI). The program,
> entitled "24/7 Sobriety," would mandate alcohol testing at a local
> sheriff's office once in the morning and again in the evening. State
> Attorney General Larry Long promoted the idea which was unanimously
> adopted in the Senate on Friday and the House on February 15."

This is OK but better yet would be to suspend their license and if caught
driving throw them in prison. I'm no coddler.