Old November 20th 05, 03:37 PM posted to rec.autos.tech

Default Is My Electrical Diagnosis Correct?

Just a thought for you.

On the last heater blower I bought, the power plug was a 'universal' one
that could have the negative in either of the two pin positions. If I
had of gotten it wrong, I would blow the fuse instantly like you are
doing.

Mike
88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's
Aug./05 http://www.imagestation.com/album/in...?id=2120343242