Old March 23rd 05, 11:40 AM
Dave Head

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 08:07:48 GMT, "jaybird" > wrote:

>Of course he shouldn't be fired. He's an 18 year veteran with no prior
>disciplinary action. I wouldn't wish a firing on anyone in any profession
>with that record, just based on a comment.

On one hand, you're consistent! <G>

On the other hand, I agree - the bunch around here is very, very quick to have
people fired or say that a person shouldn't be driving. Leave it up to this
bunch, and _nobody_ would be qualified to drive due to some innocuous minutia
about their driving that they simply don't like.

Dave Head