Old January 26th 13, 02:37 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Chris D'Agnolo[_2_]

Default Great looking Miata, errrr, Alfa you have there!

Great idea in my opinion.Both companies have a great opportunity here! As
whacky as Mazda styling is getting, the Alfa has my attention even after
many years of Miatas! The engine being by Alfa / Fiat has me just a touch
worried but it seems Fiat has gotten it's act together these days, long as
Alfa doesn't get too over confident that THEY can make it great ;-)

cd

.. .