Old September 11th 12, 06:47 PM posted to alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda
Dave Garrett

Default Stolen Civic Si

In article >,
says...

> In article >,
> Dave Garrett > wrote:
>
> > Seriously considering LoJack along with some additional active security
> > measures for the next car I get.

> or, go do other things with your life.
>
> Getting into an arms race with car thieves is a losing proposition. If
> you get a car they want, they *will* take it from you.

Yep, the best you can hope for is to make it more difficult for them by
slowing them down. I'd have settled for that, as in this particular
scenario they'd have likely been deterred by anything that would have
drawn unwanted attention to them in an area with heavy foot traffic.

The middle of the night in your driveway is a different story.