Old January 11th 12, 03:43 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Brent[_4_]

Default They Killed Mercury For This?

http://www.autoweek.com/article/2012...ROIT/120109929

>> Comments, anyone?
>>
>> Patrick
>>

> I think it is plug ugly!

I don't think it's ugly it's just... blah.

It needs to loose the B-pillar. That would give it some uniqueness.
Loose the ridges in the hood. Car is all smooth and then hood creases...
it's like a big huh?