Old July 18th 06, 02:11 AM posted to us.talk.headline-news,us.politics,rec.autos.driving,ca.politics,alt.law-enforcement.traffic

Default The Deadly World of Street Racing

On 17 Jul 2006 17:09:30 -0700, "Ad absurdum per aspera"
> was understood to have stated the following:

>Methinks that either the quote's badly out of context (e.g., perhaps he
>means that 10 percent of street racers take it as seriously as he
>does),

Re-read it; that's EXACTLY what he means.

---

"Do we operate under a system of equal justice under law? Or is there one system for the average citizen and another for the high and mighty?" ~ Senator Ted Kennedy, 1973

--

El Pollo Loco (Laura Bush Murdered Her Boyfriend) demonstrates it's complete gullibility, stupidity, and state of delusion when it falls for an April Fool's joke, hook, line, and sinker:

Ragnar wrote:
> Gods, you're dumb. Its a rather obvious April Fool's joke. And you're
> the Fool.

This is no joke.