Old September 22nd 05, 06:34 PM

Default Vibration at 75mph, Not rims or tires, no vibration in steering wheel

2002 Buick Lesaber 30K miles, vibration starts at 75MPH. Steering
wheel does not vibrate. I have replaced rims and tires from another
car that did not have this type of vibration. These wheels and tires
did not stop the vibration. I do not know how long/miles the vibration
has been there. Is the fact that the steering wheel is not vibrating
point to a mechanical problem in the rear of the car? Maybe a wheel
bearing. Alignment issue? Give me some idea what it could be?