Old June 27th 10, 09:05 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,soc.culture.usa,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
Studemania

Default NHTSA says -" Motor vehicle crashes are the leading cause ofdeath for children age 3 and older in the U.S."

On Jun 25, 1:35*pm, necromancer
<Zidane's_Last_Red_Card@worldofnecromancer_no_spam _no_way.org> wrote:
> SFB spewed:
>
> >http://www.nhtsa.gov/Safety/CPS

> >Amazing no? *And yet nobody gives a damn.

> Yeah, your american (sic) stupidity is amazing.
>
> > All this talk about "save the children"

> From who? Besides brain dead hypocritical self-righetous *******s like
> yourself?
>
> >but when it comes to altering driving habits to save
> >kids, americans say "hell with the little *******s.

> Damn right. The little *******s are too st00pid to stay out of the
> road and/or to be aware of their surroundings, let Darwin sort them
> out.
>
> >I love my speeding

> Its only, "speeding," (sic) if you get caught, like you did, seppo.
>
> >and drunk driving and red light running and texting."

> Ditto. Cop doesn't see it, I didn't do it.
>
> --
>
> Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS (a.k.a. SFB) admits to being
> a deadly speeder, psychopath and criminal coddler:
>
> "> *Have you ever driven a car faster than the legal speed limit?
>
> Yes, but never deliberately. *In fact i got a speeding ticket about 5
> years ago for doing 41 in a 25. *I just about kicked the cops teeth in
> cause i was sure he was lying. *No way the SL on this wide open
> stretch could be 25, i thought."
>
> Pride of America (c.k.a. Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend/
> laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE/Speeders And Drunk Drivers
> *Are Murderers (SADDAM)), 10/3/2002
>
> Proof that POA is LBMHB/lbVH/SADDAM:
> See the following:http://tinyurl.com/ahphj

Actually there aren't many other options for accidential childen
deaths outside the house.
Having th parents watch the kids while manauvering in the driveway at
3 MPH is important, but how many parents do?
About as many as those who have a penned area in which the kids can
play....and probably the same ones. too.