Old August 19th 05, 04:24 AM
slim

yahmed wrote:

> Regarding the Armerall / Arm and Hammer? wipes, there was a discussion
> that one should not use them as it dry the dash plastic and you end up
> getting scratches.
>
> My question is how long will it take for the dash to dry up and
> scratches to appear? Is it years of continous use? and what is the
> frequency?
>
> Is it worth using these now for an Accord 1993? When the car may have
> the life of 3-4 years remaning.

I have used regular style Armor All on every non-cloth/carpet surface
on the inside of my 96 Civic coupe since I have it and everything
still looks great!

I apply a VERY generous coat to the top of the dash and the area behind
the seats and a good moist coat to everything else in the early spring,
midsummer and fall (after cleaning the surfaces, of course).

No cracks, everything shines, people are amazed my car is 9 years old.

--

"I'm the commander -- see, I don't need to explain --
I do not need to explain why I say things. That's the