Old December 13th 09, 03:13 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
sawdust99[_2_]

Default Who's hanging out here these days?

I have been lurking on this group for a little over a year. I have a
92 Eunos Roadster that was imported from Japan with right hand drive,
standard and 95000 km on it. Original brilliant black with tan leather
and is a steep learning curve to drive coming out of a F150 auto. I
live in Saskatoon, Sask. Canada and right now it is -36C with a wind
chill of -45C but my raodster is in a nice heated garage waiting for
the snow to disappear.
Al Bechthold