Old July 7th 03, 03:18 AM
Sweetest COC Guy

Default FS 1973 Ford Country Squire Station Wagon Arkansas

For Sale 1973 Ford Country Squire Statiuon Wagon. Has Big Block 429 engine.
Runs good but needs some carburetor work (needs gas in carburetor to be
started). Drives great. Only a little over 96,000 miles. Clear Title. I am
the Second Owner. I am located in Grady, Arkansas about and hour south of
Little Rock. Please email with any questions.

Thanks Steven

Wanted to Buy Supermarket Bonus/Loyalty Cards and Key Tags ( New and Unused
unless a Discontinued one). See list for ones I need.
<A HREF="http://www.73ford.com/supermarket.html">Supermarket Want List</A>
www.73ford.com/supermarket.html