Old June 18th 05, 05:58 PM
N8N

Isn't there a later pump that's a straight bolt in that has even higher
volume? I think it's for a 2.0 16V or maybe the newer 2.0 8V... anyway
I remember it being discussed on the Corrado list, I think you have to
have the shaft necked down for clearance for something but it's much
cheaper than the Corrado pump and better.

nate