Old August 22nd 04, 11:02 PM
C5_Alan

Although different than yours, when I had intermittent electrical problems
it was a bad battery. You might want to have yours load tested (some
car-parts stores do this in your car for free).

Also, try pulling the error codes from the car computer. They may point you
in a specific direction.

in article , Jon at

http://www.corvetteforum.com

--
'99 Magnetic Red coupe, light gray interior
6-speed, performance handling, active handling, HUD, etc.