Old October 23rd 04, 12:07 PM
Peter

In article > , naman-
says...
> You need to scroll down.

Yeah, it's not obvious. Even after reading various posts/solutions on
this problem I still couldn't find it. Some menus allow you to scroll
through them and some don't and the ability to scroll through them isn't
obvious. I haven't played GTR for some time and so can't advise you as
to what specifics to look for when scrolling, but they are there.

--
Pete Ives