Old July 12th 07, 05:13 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer

Default How many of you personally know someone killed or injured by a terrorist???

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS:

<< ECP removed >>

> And how many personally know someone killed or injured by a reckless
> driver.?

Nobody I know has been injured or killed by either.

> And yet which problem concerns you most?

Neither.

> Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS is an idiot.

Now, *that* I can agree with.

--
Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS demonstrates its
Bartlo quality forecasting abilities:

"At least they did where i live. It'll be $3 by
turkey day and $4 by Xmas as exxon tries to make
up for the money they lost lowering prices to
help their bud Bush."

Ref: http://tinyurl.com/y35dzw
Msg