Old July 7th 04, 10:17 PM
Michael Burman

Stephen Clark wrote:
> the Porsche sales manager and the Audi sales manager why anyone would buy
> the A8, and they were speechless! The interior design is far superior to the
> old A6 or A8/S8. Sport seats are included that are very similar to the S8
> sport seats. The CD changer is in the glove compartment rather than the

You're comparing to old A8 in this case? There isn't any S8 with new A8,
at least not yet. Anyway, if I would choose, I would take the new A8, it
just feels a bit more luxorious than A6. New A6 doesn't appeal me that
much, and A8's interiour is in my opinion looks like it has more quality.

Maybe this is the case also, since comparing the prices, A6 is a lot
better value. So if money means something, I'd go for the new A6.

- Yak