Old May 15th 09, 05:10 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
marcodbeast

Default Door lock switches on 1996 SW-2 - difficult?

Hi all, I'm back again with another silly question. How tough should
replacing the driver's side door lock switches on my '96 SW-2 be? The door
looks like it might come open fairly easily, but I'm partially disabled and
don't want to try it myself if I'm liable to get stuck halfway through.

The spring has broken or moved inside the switch, which now stays in
position and causes some sort of continual cycling inside the doors til I
move it - I'm afraid for the mechanisms.

Thanks for any thoughts!