Old January 13th 05, 12:43 PM
Hans de Heer

Default rFactor MP Test Fix: unfortunately doesn't fix ... :(

Hi all,

I downloaded the rFactor MP Test Fix (release 0.720) and just found out that
unfortunately it doesn't solve my problem.

The problem (rFactor MP Test will not run after system date has been
changed) had been acknowledged as an issue with the Trymedia protection
software, and I understood that this would be addressed in this fix, not to
say that it was the main reason for said fix.

Unfortunately I found out, after uninstalling, rebooting and re-installing
the original release 0.650 and applying this patch, that rFactor still won't
run. Anyone else experiences this? Darn, I was really looking forward to
playing again..

Cheers, Hans