Old January 25th 08, 08:31 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Default IRacing Pricing

Tim,

I'm infering from the press release that the vehicles will be
Solstices for road courses and legend cars for ovals. How many
different tracks will be included for the base price? In real life
lots of people run full seasons at only one track. Can we expect the
seasons to include more than one track? Or, will there be only one
oval and one road course for the base price?

Pat