Old May 4th 15, 12:17 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Larry Q

Default Kadron h40/44 eis accelerator check ball

Hi all ,
I'm trying to rebuild a set of solex kadron h40/44 eis carbs. I was getting no
gas when i moved the linkage or accelarator diafame. I pulled the nut that
shold have held the check ball for accelerator circuit .I used a 4 mm long
screw and stop came out. inside there was no ball but it did have small
plastic piece that was fit into the opening and seems to have a resess for a
ball.Not sure who or when last rebuild was. Does anyone know if this ball
bearing is the same size as one under the squirter tube. thanks

--
posted from
http://www.motorsforum.com/volkswage...all-77342-.htm