Old June 1st 19, 05:15 AM posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.freeware,alt.cad.autocad,rec.autos.tech
Arlen G. Holder

Default What 3D CAD freeware might work well for this simple DXF style drawing?

On Fri, 31 May 2019 18:00:21 -0400, Steve W. wrote:

> Fusion 360
> https://www.autodesk.com/products/fu...hers-educators
>
> Works well, if you are a student or educator (very loose requirements
> for both) you can get a free 3 year license.

Hi Steve W,

Thanks for those details which will help me and others with your insight.

The price of freeware is often in the unknown gotchas, so it's nice to know
that they don't force you to give away your firstborn to obtain the free
3-year license, and it's nice to know how long it lasts.

Thanks on behalf of everyone for sharing in the Usenet potluck.
I apologize for the back-to-back thread, where something is wrong with my
Usenet scripts as I still don't see the thread in the Windows ng yet.