Old February 13th 05, 10:01 PM
J.

You might also try cleaning the belt (soap & water only, then dried well)
and also the guide on the pillar that the belt slides over. This was
actually a service bulletin on my old 90 Prelude and completely cured my
slow/hesitant retracting belt when I tried it when the car was about 7 years
old.

I could actually see crud on that belt guide and also used a thin stiff
plastic sheet to help scrape it off. Don't know if Honda has changed
materials or spacing to help alleviate that problem.

J.

oups.com...