Old August 11th 11, 04:00 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
GaryR

Default Suitable Racing Sims / Games for 64bit Windoze 7?

To my surprise I loaded GPL on my W7 64 rig and... it simply just
worked (ATI 5870 with latest drivers)! As did all the little tweak
programs for it except "TweakUI" which made racing the UI bearable for
me. I tried some updated versions but none have worked so far. Online
play through VROC and IGOR seem flawless but havene't got into a race
yet. I alsomst forgot how much fun it is throttle steering these cars,
just ran some Limerock laps and I may even make the LoPen race
tomorrow (if I make it home on time)...

I also have rFactor, Race, GT Legends, iRacing, and all seem A-OK..

GR