Old June 25th 06, 06:05 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Default (from Kate)

"Michael Johnson, PE" > wrote

> I had a 71 Nova that had the rear end hiked up in the air. I thought it
> looked killer. A set of air shocks on your ride was a must in those days.
> I remember the rear end would bounce around like the tires were made of
> solid "super ball" rubber. The shock were so tight they may as well have
> been solid steel tubes. Ahhh... the good old days.
>
>> When you do it, be sure to post some pics!
>>
>> Kate

Mine was a 69 Camaro RS. I remember I had Cragar Mach 8 wheels.. which were
very hot then.

Do you remember "striped twice pipes"?
Never had them myself, but got burned on a set once getting out of a guy's
Firebird.

Gawd DAMN I wish I was 17 again! If I knew then, what I know now...
I'd be even more dangerous than I already am LOL.

Kate