Old January 16th 08, 12:45 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Jeffrey D.

Default Honda Civic 1999, P0135, Oxygen Sensor Change, D16Y7 --- TheStory ....

hobbes, just a clarification.

When the check engine light turned on or flashed on, did you have
trouble working on the brakes? I mean were the breaks and accelerator
was really hard to push making you to stop???

I had the same problem - the oil pressure and battery lights flashed
on while i was driving and it was too difficult to push for the brakes
to the floor and I used the handbreak instead to stop the
car...somebody told me it was due to overheating that's why the lights
flashed. But i did not see the temp gauge moving up to the maximum...

So this is also an O2 sensor failure???

thanks!!!

JD