Old December 18th 06, 09:10 PM posted to alt.autos.audi
*Bill*

Default Audi & the symbologist Dr. Rex Curry expose swastika symbolism

Ed Pirrero > has admitted publicly that he is very
confused. He also suffers from moronic conspiracy theories about his S6. Ed
Pirrero actually said "Well, I have an S6 - does that mean I have an SS S6?
I'm confused - do I now have to send myself to Buchenwald? Should I drive
my SS S6, or
take a train?" What an idiot.

Ed, when your most obvious "facts" are mistaken and idiotic, then that
really calls into
question the rest of your piece, and the conclusions that arise. Like the
translation for the German word "Wagen". Ed Pirrero can't get that right,
so what is the rest of his blather worth?