Old March 15th 05, 07:36 AM
Frank

"phoeneous" wrote:
> So, thats not my EGR valve circled in the first picture? Ill
> have to look again but I couldnt find anything that resembles
> the description you gave me. Can you take a pic of yours?

Phoeneous,

I don’t have a picture of my installation. What is the make and year
of your vehicle? With this info I can look up the part nos. for your
EGR Valve and the EGR Valve Position Sensor that mounts on the back of
it (assuming yours is the same as mine). If the parts number are the
same as mine I can give you a website which shows actual views of the
parts. Even if yours aren’t the same as mine and if views are
available for your vechile, I will provide you the info for locating
the views so you can use them to locate the parts on your vehicle.

The unit that you circled on your first picture is most likely a part
of your heating system, because it looks like its attached to the
heater hoses, as in my vehicle.